Yarra AOD Community Info Evening
The Yarra Drug & Health Forum (YDHF) is a community network project targeted at those living and working in the City of Yarra. YDHF meetings are an opportunity for community members and those with relevant expertise to share information in an environment focused on listening, learning and connecting.
The YDHF evening community meetings are targeted at community members and those unable to attend meetings during regular business hours. These meetings will include short speeches from Yarra-based agencies on current issues, a Q&A and panel discussion and information/resource tables.
YDHF will endeavour to provide refreshments.
NEIGHBOURHOOD JUSTICE CENTRE
241 Wellington Street, Collingwood
WEDNESDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER
- Inspector Anne Rudd | Victoria Police
- Carol Davis | Street Pastors
- Adam Wilson | Fitzroy Legal Service
- Debbie Warner | Alcohol Prescription and Other Drug Family Support
- Alison Coelho | Multicultural Health & Support Service Centre for Culture, Ethnicity & Health
- Rachel Powning | Neighbourhood Justice Centre
- Gulliver McLean | Students for Sensible Drug Policy Australia