What works and why – Evalutating peer worker programs
Yarra Drug & Health Forum are moving online for the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our next meeting will be a discussion into peer work, what work and why it works and how these programs are evaluated.
We welcome your input and would love to hear about your experience as a peer worker. Why do you believe peer work is a vital component of the overall harm minimisation strategy, particularly harm reduction?
What Works and Why ?
- Sione Crawford CEO Harm Reduction Vic
- Dr Graham Brown Principle Research Fellow Australian Centre Sex Health &Society
What does a health organisation/AOD Sector need to assure a robust and supported peer workforce?
- Dr Stephen McNally Deputy CEO Penington Institute
- Danny Jeffcote Program Facilitator AOD West cohealth
- David de BeenPeer Overdose Response Worker – Harm Reduction Team Barwon Health