Volunteer Coordinator (Paid Role) – Community Exhibition
Reporting to a project team, the Volunteer Coordinator will manage a team of volunteers who will be in attendance at the public art exhibition (the project) on a rostered basis from 3 – 27 June 2022.
THIS ROLE IS REQUIRED ASAP, READY FOR IMMEDIATE START TO THE RIGHT APPLICANT!
- Develop volunteer role description for the project
- Recruiting and coordinating a team of volunteers for the project
- With the project team assess volunteer work needs and develop site induction
- Rostering and being the primary point of contact for the project’s volunteer team
- Administer and document your work
The successful candidate will:
- Have a can do attitude and enjoy working as part of a supportive team
- Understanding of the National Standards for Volunteer Involvement
- Have an understanding of workplace OHS and its application to volunteers
- Good communication skills and collaborative approach to work
- Satisfactory police check, or police check issued within past 3 months
- have a current ABN (this is a contract role)