Victoria Street Alive! is a project from Victoria Street Drug Solutions, featuring a program of arts and cultural events and activities in Victoria Street, highlighting the voice of young people, artists + creators, and the disadvantaged.
My Community is a mixed-media art exhibition which will feature artists from the Victoria Street precinct, including people who use the Medically Supervised Injecting Room to care for their health needs.
The Yarra Drug & Health Forum have made a $500 donation to the Victoria Street Alive project and we look forward to attending.
Details of the exhibition:
- 313 Victoria Street, Abbotsford/Richmond (ground floor, The Hive shopping centre)
- Friday, 3 June – Sunday, 26 June 2022
- Gallery opens from 11am – 6pm daily (except Monday, 13 June – public holiday)
- Featuring photography, acrylic on canvas, poetry, and handiworks showcasing the diverse artistic talents of the MSIR’s clients
Transport to the exhibition:
- By tram: stop 20 – from Collins Street; routes 12 (Victoria Gardens) & 109 (Box Hill)
- By train: 4-minute walk from the North Richmond railway station
- By bus: routes along Hoddle Street/Punt Road to Victoria Street
- Underground car parking available